M5Stack Basic Core Development Kit Extensible Micro Control ESP32 Wifi BLE IoT Prototype Board for Arduino
M5Stack Basic Core Development Kit is a robust, Arduino compatible, open source development all-in-one kit with stackable modules, user-friendly IDE, enabling rapid and high-quality prototyping.
The famous combo chip provides 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wi-Fi functionality through SPI / SDIO or I2C / UART interfaces.
Its minimal PCB area and ultra-low power consumption have also made the ESP32 appealing to the M5Stack team for their practical and easy to use tool.
M5Stack is ideal to create IoT projects with short time-to-market. It fits perfectly into do-it-yourself or educational projects.
From GPS trackers or smart switches to customized Wi-Fi sockets or systems controlling lights or temperature, the M5Stack toolkit not only provides full functionality but also professionality to your projects.
- Camera Equipped:No
- Compatibility:All Compatible
- Model Number:M5Stack Basic
- State of Assembly:Ready-to-Go
- Model:Core Development Kit
- Input:5V-5.5V @500mA
- Interface:SPIx1, I2C(GROVE)x1, Uartx2, IISx1, TFx1
- LCD:320×240 Colorful TFT LCD, ILI9341
- Weight:120g with bottom, 100g only core
- Size:54*54*17mm with bottom, 54*54*13mm only core
- Battery:150mAh @ 3.7V, Bottom module inside
- Op.Temp.:32’F to 104’F (0’C to 40’C)